Our local schools are a good example ofhow we do things right in Boise
To protect our quality of life and our nationally recognized school district we must invest in Boise’s future.
Passing this bond will:
- Allow us to reinvest in our neighborhood schools without raising the current tax rate
- Address critical facility problems and overcrowding now so they don’t cost taxpayers more later
- Give students access to safe modern classrooms and schools
- Ensure students graduate career and college ready
- Demonstrate financial responsibility
- Ensure our kids graduate ready to compete for college or career
100% of revenue from the bond will be spent on improvements for ALL schools plus major building projects for 22 schools.